A reader submitted this article, and while it’s probably circled the web a few times. I am sure many have not yet seen it.
- Duckfoot Pistol – great for taking out a swarth of smelly pirates.
- Brass-nuckled pistol grips… Neighborhood watch captains can now choose to shoot or just punch. Granted in some states you can get a permit to carry a gun but brass nuckles are still illegal – go figure. One model gives you three options: Punch, Stab, or Shoot?
- Pocket Watch Pistol – Is it time to shoot? Not yet…no, still not yet….*ding*…NOW!!!! *blaam*
- Harmonica guns – I’ve long contemplated an alternative to our two firearm types (revolver/autoloader). Most autoloading issues revolve around the ejection/insertion of cartridges. Revolver’s don’t suffer these jams because they don’t eject the cartridge or load rounds. I’ve puzzled over the idea of a chain drive. This design appears to be an attempt to resolve the dilemma. But I think the design essentially ruins the pistol’s advantage of carry and concealment. (Apparently it was a pre-cursor to the belt fed design.
- Tri-barrel – We all saw the Flyin’ Dutchman’s triple cannon in Pirates of the Carribbean. This is surely the pistol that Davy Jones kept on his person. Three barrels of goodness all in a six-shooter….FUN FUN FUN.
- Colt Defend Mk.1 – Die you Russkee bastards…DIE DIE DIE. Invented for “Red Dawn” itself.
NOTE: The article also features a few other gag guns as well. Enjoy!